WHAT IS SIX SENSE LEADERSHIP?
- Six Sense Leadership is a programme that was developed for Airbus Leadership University using the experience of our team survival during the recreation of Lieutenant Bligh’s remarkable open boat voyage for Channel 4 (Mutiny).
- It’s a six hour interactive workshop that can be either delivered as a full day or as six one hour sessions (via Zoom or face 2 face).
- Each of the six senses are explored in detail using real-time examples from Conrad’s experiences of leading people and how they relate to the clients own business challenges.
- If using Zoom, we suggest that up to 18 delegates is the maximum number for each session. This could include one senior manager plus two direct reports for example.
- We can structure the programme content to be delivered around your delegates busy schedules.
- A one-to-one session with your Team Leader is necessary to fully understand the brief. From here we can then shape the content to fit the business and leadership challenges.
- This programme is also recommended for managers and leaders who are facing challenges owing to the Covid-19 lockdown.