Triple round the world sailor, Conrad Humphreys is an exceptionally talented speaker and storyteller, who uses the richness of his experiences in sport and in business to captivate his audience. Conrad draws on the valuable lessons from leading a team to victory in the BT Global Challenge, to his most recent programme, recreating Mutiny for Channel 4…
Coaching and Team Building
In today’s turbulent world, leaders need to create a culture that will drive and inspire their teams. Conrad enjoys working with business leaders, sports teams and young graduate leaders to help create the right environment for team success…
Sports Marketing Consultant
Conrad is the founder of sports marketing agency, Sport Environment which works with a number of brands, rights holders and brilliant creative people. We’re passionate about sport and the opportunity it offers to do great things socially and for the environment…
- "All of us at Smile Together would like to thank Conrad for the amazing session he did for our annual staff conference. Conrad was engaging and inspiring and was crucially able to align his stories and experiences with those faced by us in the work place and life generally. Staff praised his warm, welcoming style and his ability to make them think differently, particularly about tough challenges and working as a team"Paul CritchleyManaging Director, Smile Together
- Dean PoillucciSenior Vice President, Skanska
Conrad did an excellent job coordinating the key messages/topics for his audience with his own personal experiences. The feedback from the team has been fantastic.
- Andrew SmithAstra Zeneca
Conrad's presentation and general engagement with the group was excellent, linking his own awe inspiring exploits and lessons learned to our current project challenges.
- Peter Maute, EurofighterDirector, Marketing and Communications
The story told by Conrad was very exciting and the presentation was highly inspiring. It gave us stimulation for further thoughts, encouragement, advice and was at the same time most interesting and entertaining and fascinating. The feedback from the participants was very, very positive.
- Tracy WrayDirector HR & Communications, University of Sheffield
This is leadership in the real world, and how to be leaderful engaging and influencing others. An inspirational presentation.
- Lord Digby JonesHouse of Lords
Inspirational, challenging, professional - Conrad asks questions of us all and takes those less fortunate to better places whilst engaging with those who are fortunate enough to help
The Bounty Project
Building on the legacy of the Mutiny Series (Channel 4), we launched The Bounty Project, a living history project for developing creativity in young minds. Visit our page..