Triple round the world sailor, Conrad Humphreys is an exceptionally talented speaker and storyteller, who uses the richness of his experiences in sport and in business to captivate his audience. Conrad draws on the valuable lessons from leading a team to victory in the BT Global Challenge, to his most recent programme, recreating Mutiny for Channel 4…
Leadership & Team Development
In today’s turbulent world, leaders need to create a culture that will drive and inspire their teams. Conrad enjoys working with business leaders, sports teams and young graduate leaders to help create the right environment for team success…
Sports Marketing Consultant
Conrad is the founder of sports marketing agency, Sport Environment which works with a number of brands, rights holders and brilliant creative people. We’re passionate about sport and the opportunity it offers to do great things socially and for the environment…
- Peter Maute, EurofighterDirector, Marketing and Communications
The story told by Conrad was very exciting and the presentation was highly inspiring. It gave us stimulation for further thoughts, encouragement, advice and was at the same time most interesting and entertaining and fascinating. The feedback from the participants was very, very positive.
- Tracy WrayDirector HR & Communications, University of Sheffield
This is leadership in the real world, and how to be leaderful engaging and influencing others. An inspirational presentation.
- Lord Digby JonesHouse of Lords
Inspirational, challenging, professional - Conrad asks questions of us all and takes those less fortunate to better places whilst engaging with those who are fortunate enough to help
- "Conrad joined the team as a professional yachtsman and advised Windfall Films on all planning and sailing elements in preparation for the voyage. Conrad worked closely with Anthony Middleton as Captain Bligh, expedition leader Ben Major and series editor, Sophie Todd. Conrad's experience on the water was an asset to an ambitious and extremely challenging production."David DuganCEO Windfall Films
- Hanif LalaniChief Executive BT Northern Ireland
"As a business leader it is rare to hear about an experience which offers not only a wealth of learning and insight but manages to reach each listener in a uniquely personal way. Conrad Humphreys is a joy and inspiration to listen to. It was a privilege to hear him speak."
- Paul Sewell, Managing DirectorSewell Group
“Conrad was truly inspiring and left each and every participant mesmerised, both through his stories and style. We would recommend him for any motivational event.”
- Chris Buxton, CEOPPMA
“Your excellent presentation at our conference has proved to be one of the most memorable events of that day. I have no hesitation in recommending yourself in connection with similar events to other organisations.”
“Conrad provided the Pfizer team with an inspirational presentation which had the whole audience on the edge of their chairs. An incredible achievement delivered in a moving and emotional way.”
“Your speech was very inspiring and received excellent feedback from all our guests"
"The entire team was enthralled throughout Conrad's talk, an exceptional tale which left us very motivated as a team. Highly recommended!”